ADHD OR LEARNING DISABILITY
● Difficulty concentrating and paying attention
● Difficulty getting organized and prioritizing
● Highly distractible
● Impulsivity or recklessness
● Poor decision-making skills
● Difficulty making commitments
● Poor listening skills
● Difficulty finishing tasks
● Irritable or angry outbursts
● Fidgeting, restlessness
Do I need help?
Some doctors and psychiatrists require a psychological evaluation before prescribing ADHD medication. Some schools and standardized tests also require a psychological evaluation before granting academic accommodations for ADHD.
I offer psychological evaluations for ADHD and learning disorders. If you are seeking such an assessment, please visit my Psychological Testing & Evaluation page for the next steps.